Happy Summer FUN - CSI Challenge

This year Paper Issues is teaming up with a few challenge blogs and companies to inspire crafters of all types to use their scrappy goodies!

CSI Challenge is a great place to find exciting inspiration.  The photo below is Case File No. 247.  The idea is to study "The Scene" and create a paper project inspired by your findings.  I was inspired by the season and color theme of this photo.  It's bright, it's colorful and it's tropical.  Living in Florida, we don't get many winter months, which is why this was the perfect challenge to play along with.  I reached for my summer collections, mainly Echo Park "Summer Dreams", but also a little bit of Amy Tangerine and even some vintage October Afternoon.

Starting with white textured cardstock, I began to build my layout, only using colors from the Case File, orange, pink, blue and green... I backed the Paper Issues "Carousel & Kites" free cut file with pattern paper, and punched colored cardstock with two Fiskars cloud punches. You can find the large cloud punch here and the extra large cloud punch here.

I used frames from the Simple Stories "Summer Days" collection to frame out the same photo in different ways.  I printed it twice, and decided to use both of the same... why not?  Hehe.








The rest was easy, adding the clouds, and the puffy stickers.  What a fun page this was to build and I'm so Happy I played along with the CSI Challenge team!



LINKS:
Paper Issues Shop - Use "Damaris" at check out for 20% off.
Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group


-AtStudioD

If you are interested in the summer collections I mentioned above, check out the links below.






No comments